You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you at any time. If this is the case please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User (e.g. Contact Forms, Newsletters and similar) , or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services without errors. In cases where this website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to Ehrler & Beck GmbH.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
Ehrler & Beck GmbH takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the personnel from Ehrler & Beck GmbH, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Ehrler & Beck GmbH. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Ehrler & Beck GmbH may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation’s Ehrler & Beck may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Ehrler & Beck GmbH is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Ehrler & Beck GmbH;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ehrler & Beck GmbH or by a third party (e.g. Google, 1&1 …).
In any case, Ehrler & Beck will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at Ehrler & Beck’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Ehrler & Beck GmbH to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Ehrler & Beck GmbH using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they have been collected, for instance regular customers.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Ehrler & Beck GmbH and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Ehrler & Beck’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Ehrler & Beck GmbH within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Ehrler & Beck GmbH may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore,Ehrler & Beck GmbH may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Ehrler & Beck GmbH to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag Management and SPAM protection.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document or by contacting us directly.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: