We at Ehrler & Beck GmbH are pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in our company, the products, and services we offer. Ehrler & Beck GmbH complies with the German Data Protection Act, by witch you have the right to free information about your data that are stored by us and their use as well as, under certain conditions, a right to correcting, blocking, or deleting the data. For this subject contact the site developer at email@example.com
Ehrler & Beck Vakuum- und Drucklufttechnik GmbH
Last updated: January 04, 2021
chief Executive Officer: Lorenz Beck
District court Stuttgart
HRB 251776 AG Leonberg
VAT registration number: DE 145998269
Tel: +49 (0) 7159 / 4085-0
Fax: +49 (0) 7159 / 4085-85
Lorenz Beck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sebastian Apfel (email@example.com)
You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you at any time. If this is the case please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User (e.g. Contact Forms, Newsletters and similar) , or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services without errors. In cases where this website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to Ehrler & Beck GmbH.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
Ehrler & Beck GmbH takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the personnel from Ehrler & Beck GmbH, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Ehrler & Beck GmbH. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the at email@example.com at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Ehrler & Beck GmbH may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation’s Ehrler & Beck may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Ehrler & Beck GmbH is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Ehrler & Beck GmbH;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ehrler & Beck GmbH or by a third party (e.g. Google, 1&1 …).
In any case, Ehrler & Beck will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at Ehrler & Beck’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Ehrler & Beck GmbH to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Ehrler & Beck GmbH using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they have been collected, for instance regular customers.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Ehrler & Beck GmbH and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Ehrler & Beck’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Ehrler & Beck GmbH within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ehrler & Beck GmbH may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore,Ehrler & Beck GmbH may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Ehrler & Beck GmbH to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag Management and SPAM protection.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document or by contacting us directly.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Ehrler & Beck GmbH.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Ehrler & Beck GmbH, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case Ehrler & Beck GmbH will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Ehrler & Beck GmbH.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Ehrler & Beck GmbH or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ehrler & Beck GmbH, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Ehrler & Beck GmbH is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Ehrler & Beck GmbH through email@example.com. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Ehrler & Beck GmbH as early as possible and always within five work days.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Ehrler & Beck GmbH in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that Ehrler & Beck GmbH may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from Ehrler & Beck at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, Ehrler & Beck GmbH shall collect new consent from the User, where required.